Sunday, December 27, 2009

I'm sort of lousy at wearing makeup. When I do, I'm impressed by how it looks, and I love reading about it, but I just can't seem to remember to put it on or branch out to be adventurous with it. So about the only thing I do remember, especially in super dry winter, is to put on chapstick.

About a year ago I tried Fresh Sugar for the first time, and loved its lemon-y flavor and moisturizing abilities. At over $22 a pop it's not cheap, but it lasts a few months at a time and is so worth it. That's why I was super excited when I heard Fresh was coming out with a tinted version this fall. The Rose is the perfect level of tint - adds a little color but not so much that it looks like lipstick, and it can still be worn with other shades without clashing. It's my go-to lip stuff now and helps make me look slightly less washed out during this grey season. Thanks, Fresh!

2 comments:

  1. So glad you made me get this stuff! I sometimes think it's a little too soft (so I feel like I'm wasting it), but it's so lemony and lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree re: softness, I always worry about smashing it into my self and wasting the precious preciousness (i'd probably just scrape it off and stuff it back in the tube, to be honest...)

    ReplyDelete