Thursday, January 28, 2010

Jen Loves Kev































(I have this dress! It's from Target and was a staple of my work wardrobe when I was traveling a lot this fall. I also rocked it with a (faux) leather jacket and flats.)

Personal style blogs are so hit and miss. For me, they fall into two camps - too crazy for me to relate to/copy, or so boring that I might as well just be looking at people on the T (and that's the BOSTON T, not a city known for its fashionableness). There are some notable exceptions though, namely the excellent Sea of Shoes (although I could never afford or rock the clothes she wears, I appreciate her style and her commentary) and Keiko Lynn (although I'm getting a little sick of her look - full skirts, puff sleeves etc etc - I love the personal tone she adds to her blog, her makeup, and her stunning, unique appearance - also she has a weakness for skinny, tattooed guys, as do I). Recently, I stumbled on Jen Loves Kev and am totally into it - her style is just aspirational enough to inspire me to be creative with my look, but totally achievable and wouldn't weird out my co-workers. Yay for down-to-earth, awesome, style bloggers like Jen!

No comments:

Post a Comment