Wednesday, March 10, 2010

(Tan) Legs A Million Miles Long




























































If I could assemble my perfect sandal wardrobe for the summer, these three would be on top of the list. (Spring/summer *boots* wardrobe to come...I never knew such a thing existed but it definitely does for me this summer). From top to bottom:

Greener Pasture Wedges from Anthropologie. So glassy and quality looking - I imagine wearing them with the perfect baggy, rolled-up, super soft khakis I'm still dreaming of finding, and a white tank....

Super high Hasbeens, in a perfect nude shade. These are the top contenders for shoes I might actually get....they are definitely higher than I'm used to but they would go with everything and would make my legs look a million miles long...

Cynthia Rowley for Roxy. Totally surprised that I like these, but they make me so happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment